A member company of Jackson Healthcare, the 3rd largest healthcare staffing company in the U.S.
HealthIT Project Managers (HPM) is a member of , the third largest healthcare staffing company in the U.S. and an award-winning organization, consistently recognized as one of Atlanta's (#1 in 2014) and (#1 in 2015) by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
HPM is also the only Health IT staffing provider endorsed by the (THA).
We are a national health IT staffing company that places experienced IT consultants on assignments in hospitals and healthcare companies of all sizes. We specialize in bringing expertise to the critical projects facing healthcare providers today:
- EMR Systems (Epic, Cerner, Meditech, McKesson, AllScripts, NextGen, Greenway, and Soarian)
- EMR Full Lifecycle Implementations
- EMR Build Analysts and Clinical Systems Analysts
- EMR Reports Writing
- EMR Trainers
- ICD-10 Program Management - Project Leadership, Analysts and Trainers
- Meaningful Use (MU) Program Management
- Revenue Cycle Program Management - Financial Management and Trainers
- Health Information Management (HIM)
- Interface Analysts (HL7, Cloverleaf, Corepoint, Rhapsody, Bridges, and others)
- Technical and Clinical Project Management
- Interim IT Leadership - Operational Management, Project/Program Management, IT Infrastructure
- IT Technical Expertise - DBA's, Software Developers, Business Intelligence, Business/Data Analysts, Security
How We're Different
We recognize that our role is to provide on-demand IT expertise for clinical settings, so we specialize in just that. And because we recognize how critical it is for hospitals and healthcare companies to receive assistance from people who know healthcare, that's all we do. Healthcare IT is our core business.
- We're efficient. Our singular health IT focus lets us solve problems and get things moving.
- We're reliable. Our associates hold real experience with the leading IT and clinical systems in use today.
- We're flexible. Our associates help only as long as they are needed, as an alternative to full-time employees.
- We're creative. HPM sponsors an on-line job site, , that lets hospitals and healthcare companies post unlimited jobs and reach over 10,000 registered health IT workers, at no charge. HealthITJobs.com also offers native mobile applications for health IT job seekers - both iPhone and Android.
Learn what we do for hospitals here: